– 2 miles approx, ‘easy’, mainly the level apart from two slopes.
– Walking on fields and footpaths, some uneven ground.
– Some surfaces that may be slippery or muddy depending on the weather.
– Some sections accessible on all terrain wheelchair.
– Please call to discuss accessibility.
What to wear:
– Sturdy footwear. Come prepared for the weather… rain or shine!
What to bring:
– Snacks and water.
– Mobile devices, cameras to document the experience.
Dogs and children:
– Working dogs welcome.
– Accompanied children welcome.
– Please do not bring pet dogs, this is for the safety and comfort of other walkers.